UndercoVR | Public test builds
A downloadable game for Windows
IMPORTANT!! These are test builds for the upcoming title "UndercoVR" these alpha test builds in no way represent the final product and are provided to gather public feedback on various game mechanics as we get closer to early access release.
NOTE: please report any bugs with the current build via our Discord
2/20/19(v0.5.6) Improved vehicle handling physics and seated view points, added three new weapons for testing available at the new "chinatown" gun vendor(AR, KrisSMG and AAA12-gauge) improved enemy ai, further ballistics adjustments, opened up a huge new map area to give ya'll a quick sneak peek at the forest, mountain and desert regions , greatly improved visuals overall, changed file format to zip as some people had issues with rar archives (PLEASE SEE PATCH NOTES FOR FULL DETAILS)
- Living breathing open world chock full of secrets, activities and dangers
- A rich and complex branching storyline, choices have consequences
- Get behind the wheel, take part in car chases, drive bys and more
- Choose from an arsenal of weapons, both melee and ranged
- Streamlined arcade gunplay, no fumbling for magazines while under fire
- Support for Oculus Rift, Planned full support for HTC Vive and WMR headsets
- 100% transparent, user driven development process, we welcome comments and suggestions via our official discord (https://discord.gg/dwp8YaA) or fb page (https://www.facebook.com/undercovrgame/)
|OS||Win 7||Win 10|
|CPU||i5 64 bit||i7 64 bit|
DISCLAIMER: This is an early access title, features and content can and will undoubtedly change dramatically over the course of development and we're counting on community input to help us to make the absolute best open world crime drama available for VR.
Once downloaded unpack the archive to your desired location and you're ready to go!
- 0.5.6 is live!27 days ago
- Update 0.5.5!56 days ago
- Alpha Update 0.5.496 days ago
- Update 0.5.3!Nov 10, 2018
- Update 0.5.2 is live!Nov 08, 2018
- Testing build 0.5 is live!Oct 24, 2018
- (v0.3.5)SteamVR support fixOct 19, 2018
- Update 0.3 is live!Oct 16, 2018